Let's pray our way forward

Let's pray our way forward
Let the children come to me. Jesus

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Watauga Missional Network

One of the things I am learning is that technology changes as soon as you learn how to do something, the whole format will change out. Well that is out of our control. On the blog, today I have added a place where you can comment at the end of the article. At least, I think I have. So, if you are interested in what is going on with the Watauga Missional Network, and want to keep up and contribute to an ongoing conversation about how to go about making a difference together as United Methodist Churches in our community, I invite you to the conversation. I hope you will find a place at the end of this post where you can share your thoughts on the Missional Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment