Let's pray our way forward

Let's pray our way forward
Let the children come to me. Jesus

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Faith Walks On Daily Scripture Reading Blog

It has been almost 4 years since I started writing my first book, Faith Walks On A Daily Guide to Prayer. I am still fascinated that we get a do over every year in Christ. All things are made new! I still give a lot of thought to what it takes to help people get in the groove of being in the word of God daily. For so many people, it is on our should do list, but hardly ever gets to the "got it done today list". Please keep an eye out on this blog for new questions on the daily readings. You can use the same reading guide as before to take you through the New Testament, once a year, through the Psalms every 8 weeks, and through the Old Testament in two years. I will be using the blog to give you a couple of questions to go with the daily reading. Here goes for January 1, 2010:

Reading: Gen. 1-2
Questions: 
1.Why does it seem so refreshing to start over in Genesis on January the first?
2.Why does it seem impossible to complete the goal of reading through the Bible in a year or two years by the time I get to Leviticus?
3. What are my spiritual goals for 2010? For me, for my marriage, for my Sunday School Class, for the committee I lead, for the places God has gifted me to serve?

No comments:

Post a Comment